Wednesday, December 24, 2008
Can I do anything to help?
You know what really grinds my gears...
When someone asks if there is anything they can do to help and then when you ask them to do something they find a reason not to. I mean you need to stipulate in your offer that you will only do certain things. It's like "can I do anything to help as long as it is fun and convenient for me at this very moment?" No Thank you! Why would you ask me if you can do anything to help when you're just going to turn me down anyway. It makes me look like an idiot! Of course i'm going to ask you to do something that is not fun and convenient for you when you ask if i need any help! If it was fun and convenient then I would WANT to do it and wouldn't need any help! SO thanks for nothing!
...And that's what really grinds my gears
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment