Wednesday, December 24, 2008

You Gonna Be Around Later?

You know what really Grinds my Gears... - People should stop saying "around you gonna be around later?". Like, when you're on the phone with someone, and they say "I gotta go, but are you gonna be around later?". YES!! Where the hell would I go? I'm not being deployed to Iraq. I'm not going to hop a plane to Australia all of the sudden. There's no mission to the moon that I've been invited to attend. Plus, I'm on my cell phone. The whole purpose of a cell phone is to be available to people at pretty much all times. Stop asking that, it's a dumb question. - And while you're at it, stop saying "It is what it is". I know that, you asshole! Of course it is what it is. If it WASN'T what it is, it'd be something else, wouldn't it? That phrase doesn't make you sound like Socretes. It makes you sound like a douchebag who has nothing better to add to the conversation than stating the obvious. ...and that's what really Grinds my Gears, back to you Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment